The Museum of Vancouver is a non-profit organization and needs to raise just over 1 million dollars a year in order to operate. We rely exclusively on grants, sponsorship and your donations to get here.
Help us deliver a museum experience with the power to change people. We can't do this without your help!
- $10 will pay a student ticket to the museum for the day
- $25 will digitize an artifact for OPENMOV the online collection
- $50 will pay for 2 hours of beading to help conserve the textile collection
- $75 will pay for an education docent for the day
- $100 will pay to catalogue and preserve a First Nations Artifact
- $150 will deliver a school program for the day
The Museum of Vancouver is a fully independent, non profit organization.
Your donation is a tax-deductible contribution.
Charitable No. 837012624RR0001